Introduction of CR-6 SE:
Creality cr-6 se 3d printer banner is a great starter 3d printer, it is from SainSmart company and available on September 3, 2020.
Its dimensions are (19.69 x 20.47 x 10.43) inches and its Weight is 20.9 pounds, 350 Watts.
CR-6 SE contains the following materials Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol, Polylactic Acid, Acrylonitrile, Thermoplastic, Butadiene Styrene, Polyurethane.
What are the Creality cr-6 SE Features?
- Auto bed leveling system
Auto bed leveling system is fundamental to quality but, hard to master, it is easy to use and gives you a great start without the fuss.
- Easy to use
You can set up through Five-minute because it comes assembled, only plug everything in and to be ready, plus with the auto bed leveling system.
- 4.3-inch touch screen & simple UI
It is an ideal choice for beginners, with a 4.3-inch full-color touchscreen and an upgraded user interface that makes it easy to use.
- A quiet beast
It has a 32-bit silent motherboard, Atmega2560 control chip, and power supply 24V
350W from MeanWell company that makes the heating up quickly and consistently
and the noise is reduced.
- Pro performance
It has dual lead screws, a robust aluminum frame, and an adjustable timing belt that helps to contribute to a smoother print finish of the prints.
- Quality of life addons
Flexible hotbed clips and stepper motor covers deliver a cleaner look and foldable filament holder for easy storage.
- Smooth printing experience
It is a Newly-Designed Extruder, that with the filament run-out sensor and resume printing function makes filament feeding quickly and painlessly and the carborundum glass bed for better adhesion and easier removal.
How does the CR-6 SE provide you a smooth printing experience?
Creality cr-6 SE provides the experience of smooth printing by the following:
- Creality cr-6 SE improves the quality of life, belt tensioner, and tool storage compartment.
- CR-6 SE uses enhanced heatsinks with better heat dissipation.
- It enables a current and silent print by the TMC2209 Motor Drivers.
- It has a stock nozzle that adopts a modular design and allows for customization that makes it easy to replace the spare part.
- The print pauses and waits for loading filament before continuing and it resumes right where it left off.
- Adjustable belt tensioner tool storage compartment portable carry handle Dynamic coupling Silicon hotbed cable protector Hotbed fixator Wide Y-axis profile.
How does the CR6 -SE continue its advancements in printing quality?
CR6-SE increases the quality by:
- Creality new extruder design is redesigned for smooth and straight forward filament feeding.
- Carborundum Glass Bed that better adhesion if you need it, and easier to remove prints if cooled.
- Improved Performance by a sturdy aluminum frame, dual Z-axis, and an adjustable timing belt, so it achieves greater results because it can print with less vibrations and wobble.
I’m an automation and computer engineer, researcher, and writer of technical and engineering articles on technical issues and electrical and electronic devices.