- PLC Timer Types | On-Off Delay Timer Programming Examples
- 11 Difference Between Single Phase and 3 Phase System | Advantages
- How to Prepare for PSU Exam through GATE by Sanjay Goshe [AIR 197]?
- PLC Basics | Blog Diagram | Types | Applications | Advantages and Disadvantageous
- How Can You Get a Job in 48 PSU Companies as Engineer?
- 10 ONGC Interview Questions For Electrical Engineering through GATE
- 15 BHEL Interview Questions for Electrical Engineering
About the Author
Hi. I am Dipali Chaudhari, completed my master in Electrical Power System. I have been also working on PLC programming and MATLAB.
In the world, I see a lot of talks about computer science and computer programming, unfortunately, not much on PLC and MATLAB programming. By sharing my knowledge and curating these tutorials, it is satisfying for me to give that power back to the electrical engineers.
Genuinely, this website is for both you and me. For you, you can find useful tutorials on PLC programming and MATLAB. For me, it is one way of learning, doing research, connecting anode and cathode and then sharing my thoughts with you.
If you have any feedback or if you need any assistance for your project, I would be more happy to hear from you.
Please drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent Electrical, Electronics, Automation Engineer
Dipali is excellent electrical, electronics, automation engineer. She is very brilliant and she knows her subjects very well. Her fundamental in electrical, electronics , automation, PLC etc are very clear.
Tutorials are Nicely Curated and Knowledgeable
Dipali, I wrote first JEE in 1961 & graduated in Electronic engineering. More of physics, amplifiers, Oscillators. Was into the power sector in my business career.
Now relearning modern things. First time I am seeing your site. Your tutorials are very nicely curated. Your knowledge and command of subjects are more promising.
Will be asking more questions in due course. I am 75 years old student now.